CAM 3, also known as the Volcano Room by fan, is an area in One Night at Flumpty's.
- There seems to be a floating shadow in CAM 3 on a wall, it is unknown who or what makes this shadow.
- However it's most likely a scorch shot of The Redman and the wall is possibly where he sleeps or where he stands when he's in that room.
- This is the only room to not have blue or purple walls. Instead, it has brown walls.
- Considering how different this room is from the building Flumpty uses to play his game, this room might be a portal of some kind, as it depicts a large canyon in a hellish landscape, and one room in the facility wouldn't be large enough to house something of this size, let alone keep the lava and heat contained, so it's likely that this room is a rectangular room, like the rest of the building, but has a portal to the hellish landscape against a wall, covering the majority of the camera's view.
- Jonochrome said in his Developer Commentary that The Redman is the "Man Who Drinks Lava and Survives (kinda)", which makes sense given that his starting room is a volcano and/or hell itself.
|Type||Corridor / Bathrooms|
Birthday Boy Blam
CAM 3 is a location in One Night at Flumpty's 2.
This article is about One Week at Flumpty's, which was cancelled by Jonochrome. Please note that no official game can be played.
For more information go here
|Characters||Birthday Boy Blam|
CAM 03, nicknamed The Lava Cave, is an area that would have appeared in One Week at Flumpty's.
It is a small, dark, cavernous area, with a small lava pool, and some stalagmites protruding from the ground.
One Night at Flumpty's
One Night at Flumpty's 2
One Week at Flumpty's
|One Night at Flumpty's||CAM 01 • CAM 2A • CAM 2B • CAM 03 • CAM 04 • CAM 05 • CAM 06|
|One Night at Flumpty's 2||CAM 01 • CAM 02 • CAM 03 • CAM 04 • CAM 05 • CAM 06 • CAM 07|
|One Week at Flumpty's||CAM 01 • CAM 02 • CAM 03 • CAM 04 • CAM 05 • CAM 06 • CAM 07 • CAM 08 • CAM 09 • CAM 10 • CAM 11 • CAM 12 • CAM 13 • CAM 14 • CAM 15|