CAM 5 is in the center of Flumpty's Playhouse.
This room consists of a hole in the floor which Flumpty will throw your eyes after he fries them, three pictures, consisting of what appears to be Flumpty in a Flappy Bird game, two people, a picture of Flumpty, 8-bit, 5 step stones, a piece of pizza splattered on the wall, a music box, random shapes on the wall, and slender like tentacles on the wall.
Characters who appear here
No characters appear here. There are the eyes but they do not do anything besides let the player know how many times they can put up the camera until Grunkfuss The Clown kills them.
- The posters in the room reference Jonochrome's previous games, which are Scary Ugly Face and Fallopian Bird.
- Every eye represent one of Grunkfuss the Clown's stages. Each time Grunkfuss the Clown approaches one eye disappears. If you're on the last eye and pull down the camera, Grunkfuss the Clown will jumpscare you.
- CAM 5 is the only room that no enemy goes through to get to the player (though Grunkfuss technically attacks through here as the eyes indicate him).
- CAM 5 is useful for telling when Grunkfuss kills the player.
- The "Eyesaur" wasn't actually Eyesaur in the first game, the eyes in the hole were just people that Flumpty has killed, this has been mentioned in Jonochrome's Dev Commentary on the first game.
CAM 5 is a camera in One Night at Flumpty's 2.
Failing to close the door between the ventilation and The Office before The Owl arrives will result in a jumpscare.
- Not looking at CAM 5 when The Owl is present there can delay his attack. This is a helpful way to keep The Owl at bay for a little longer as the Night goes on.
This article is about One Week at Flumpty's, which was cancelled by Jonochrome. Please note that no official game can be played.
For more information go here
CAM 05, nicknamed The Stone Cellar, is an area that would have appeared in One Week at Flumpty's.
It is a square, stone room, with a stone rectangular prism, stone pyramid, and stone sphere inside. There is a gaping hole in one wall shaped like the head of Grunkfuss.
One Night at Flumpty's
One Night at Flumpty's 2
One Week at Flumpty's
|One Night at Flumpty's||CAM 01 • CAM 2A • CAM 2B • CAM 03 • CAM 04 • CAM 05 • CAM 06|
|One Night at Flumpty's 2||CAM 01 • CAM 02 • CAM 03 • CAM 04 • CAM 05 • CAM 06 • CAM 07|